Sunday 25 January 2015

Sunday 25th,
.... early start after my first night run around the streets of York which was a strange feeling.  Either running in a direction where you barely have enough light to see my feet or the path, to passing people going to the pub or a party singing and cheering.  Great feel about being out there while others are sitting down to watching TV or even just doing nothing.

Its been around 18 months since I started this running malarkey, with no particular goal or aim just a client Mathew who said I should meet him one morning and go for a run.  I quickly agreed as was intending on beginning a new regime so this looked like the perfect starting point.  Well I started ok but after about 4k I had to stop for a second as started feeling a bit sick.  For someone who has always trained, loved being outdoors playing sport and pushing my body to the max. I realised my fitness had dropped and my weight increased!  It was time to do something about this.........

No comments:

Post a Comment