Wednesday 5 July 2017

It hasn't been quite how I intended, my training has been minimal, not through lack of motivation but through lack of confidence in my body.  I have just taken some time out to allow the little niggles and injuries to clear up which I think I am now about there.  I am definitely mentally ready to get back out there now, I miss the trails and the challenges.  I need to sign up to something that I can get my teeth into as the challenge of distance, great as it is, requires a lot of time and dedication.  So I am looking for some shorter distances to get myself back to it.  I want to work on some things firstly need to get my weight down again and secondly my speed over the shorter distances.  I am also wanting to improve my strength in my legs and endurance capabilities.  Best get back in the gym once this pesky cold has gone!

So its time to put the effort in and start getting some results!

No comments:

Post a Comment