Friday 5 January 2018

Its been a while...... I have now officially entered the Hardmoors 160!!! I'm actually quite excited about it, and slightly nervous but no time for worrying about it.  My training now has a purpose so I suddenly feel invigorated and desperate to move on and keep improving.  My work with Jake at Unit 17c is going well and I'm very pleased with my progress and how I'm feeling.  I am definitely becoming stronger all round, legs, core and upper body.  I'm finding it difficult fitting it in with tennis and squash at the moment but just have to keep focused and disciplined and do what I can.

Last weekend I ran the Hardmoor's half marathon at Roseberry Topping.  This was like going back to see an old friend, I wasn't able to do it last year so I made sure I was booked on for this.  My trail running and Hardmoor's adventure began with Roseberry 4 years ago in 2013 so now I've done it 4 times.  I love it, its the toughest one I do but the best, I hated missing out last year but I was back this time and did my best time so a PB!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment