Monday 16 October 2017

Inspired! Inspired! Inspired!

Wow what a race that was 'The Lon Las Cwymru' Ultra was epic, loved following it and now inspired to push on with my on journey.  Since the MdS in April I've kind of lost motivation to train, I'm not sure why but to excited at watching some others race down Wales for 253 miles is mental.  All I want to do is sign up and have a go, even though I know its way out of my league.  I am getting stuck into my training now, mainly gym work mixed with short runs.  My focus will be on writing a programme over the next few days to cover the next 6 months which will take me to the Hardmoors 160 eeek!  I'm confident I have what it takes mentally, now its about getting the body prepared.  This will require a steady build with increased mileage and a fitness regime to match.  I also intend to lose some weight as I feel this is one of the areas that is holding me back.  Its not vanity as I'm not to bothered but when its something that I can change to help me improve on what I have already achieved and will help me going forwards I want to do something about it.  its mind set more than anything and desire to achieve more.



This was an epic journey and one I'd love to have a crack at one day.  Train hard, believe, and succeed!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment