Sunday 15 March 2015

The End is near!  Well, to phase one any way.  I am now going through an interesting period psychologically, its the questioning phase I've decided to call it. Have I done enough training?  Am I actually going to be able to do this? How long will it actually take me pessimistically and honestly? Have I got all the right kit? Whats the route really? Whats the plan for the day parking wise and meeting the bus? Why haven't I been thinking about these things already, I only have a week to go??? aaaarrrggghh!!!!


So my week included a few steady runs including hills and speed work.  Nothing too far and demanding yet trying to push myself in a different way.  Managed the gym a few times just to keep up with leg work and upper body strength training and core of course!  More importantly, I spent the week convincing myself I will be ok! I have done enough training and hard work to get me round, I am stronger than I have ever been and my endurance has improved without a doubt.  My actual long distance runs haven't been enough, without question the bit I know I have slacked on, but overall I have done more than I have ever done for anything.  I am ready, I can do it, I will do it.........




Like I say the questioning phase??????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment