Tuesday 3 May 2016

WWWWAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   We have success, this isn't going to be my full write up on the race as my concentration levels are pretty low at the moment so cant really sit down to it.  Brilliant, can't quite believe I've done it.  Two years since I planted the seed and a good year training and preparing for it.  With all the injuries, highs and lows of which there are many in our journey's I crossed the finish line, the greatest achievement so far.  The elation comes out in different ways its hard at first because you can't quite believe its over but I just wanted the pain to stop, not sure it's sunk in yet to be honest.  My body doesn't know if its coming or going, I'm either starving or feeling sick, feeling exstatic or exhausted.  Awesome experience what an event, believe to achieve!


No comments:

Post a Comment