Thursday 23 February 2017

AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok panic is starting to set in now!  Two weeks off any kind of running, training is it a bare minimum and weight isn't dropping.  Next week is going to be a big week, I need a few things to start going in my favour.  I am on top of getting last bits of kit, I have organised jabs, I have organised medical and ECG and I have sorted train tickets.  I just need to get out there and do some training its stressing me out.  On the bright side I will have fresh legs and actually will of done a good taper down lol!   Ha ha ha yes laugh, that's all I can do otherwise my curl up and cry!

So over the next week of just training in the pool I will try to spend my time wisely getting kit as organised and ready as possible.  That's all I can do now!


No comments:

Post a Comment