Thursday 16 February 2017

After having such a great weeks training last week I have had a poor week this week.  Nothing I can do about it though really as had a stomach bug most of the week which apart from just not been very active it actually made my legs weak.  I also have had problems with my foot and heel.  What started out as what seemed like bruised toes or the ligament attaching to them so a slight pain on top of the foot and not being able to put any weight down on the fore foot.  This progressed to my heel or the archilles which became sore and aggrevated.  This has now moved up my leg so the muscle on the outside of my shin is sore which in a weird way makes me feel like its on the mend as its moving and in the past when that's happened it usually means its on the mend.

So with the food arrived, my mp3 player came yesterday but as with all technological things I am fairly useless at.  I have the mp3 player but I can't put music on it so now I think I have to buy an SD card.  Why didn't they send one with the stupid player, how ridiculous!  What else is left to get, small things really.  I still need a stove, sunglasses, hat, suncream, need to send shoes off to be stitched, still trying to organise my medical and ecg and need a cup/bowl.  So I have a few jobs over the next few weeks but my main plans are to get kitted up and get on the trails getting some miles in the bank with my pack on whether running, walking or crawling it doesn't matter I just need to get the miles and keep testing the kit getting used to things.

I am trying not to panic and am trying to be as organised as possible (very difficult lol) there seems to be lists, lists for lists and then panic lists!!!

Don't panic Mr Mannering!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment