Tuesday 16 February 2016

Desperation to overwhelming joy!
This is my merry-go-round of emotions relating to my heel and ankle every couple of days.  Its incredibly frustrating, as one minute you think that's it its never getting better and you can't even remember a time when you didn't feel the pain eeeking up your leg. To a day like yesterday when I couldn't believe it, there wasn't any pain or compensating or the desire to be careful as I didn't want to hurt it any more.  If its patterns you look for like me, then be ready as there seems to be none.  I tend to look for strategies that improve the situation coming from routines and procedures that alleviate the pain.  This has left umming and rrrring as every time I think I find a pattern or a solution that will help it teases me along then bites again when unaware ha ha! Sneaky very sneaky!  Really pleased today though as following on from yesterdays good vibes its even better again today.  This is following three days of running finishing with an 8 miler yesterday where it didn't hurt at all just a little tight later on in the evening and great again today.  I am taking this as a great positive and massive success with one great step towards recovery.  Could this be it.........


No comments:

Post a Comment