Wednesday 10 February 2016

I think I may have found a new addiction, apart from the tinned fruit and Becks Blue that is, and its....swimming!  I don't even really enjoy but I feel its holding me back from doing what I want to now accomplish and that's not just a triathlon but a long distance triathlon.

Off I went this morning bright and early, with my eyes barely open and my body resisting being excited at the idea of going for a morning swim.  I did it though, I dragged myself there and had a splash then the Jacuzzi beckoned as I contemplated what it was that I intended to do.  As I know its good for my body and There's no impact on the joints it can only be a good thing so how to motivate ones self becomes the next task and this is where the seed is planted.  What if I were to sign up for something so ridiculous I would have no choice but to become better ha ha! Here we go again..........



I haven't even done the last challenge yet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment